Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default how can I create a book with word 2000

Word 2000 does *not* have a booklet-printing feature, which is why the
reference to http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm.
Publisher is certainly easier, but the OP did ask about Word.

"PeterMcC" wrote in message
"francis" wrote in message

"nanadeb" wrote:

I want to write a story for my grandsons using word and use landscape
setting
and have it continue over to the other half of the page so I can then
fold in
half and staple together.

Word has the facility for booklet printing but, and sorry if sounds like a
heresy hereabouts, I'd suggest that you look at a dtp package such as
Publisher if you're going to do much of what sounds like an excellent
project. I'm sure you'll both get a lot out of it, whatever software you
use - and a dtp package may help you come out the other end just a little
less stressed.

--
PeterMcC

inappropriate or offensive in any way,