Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default Cursor position in opening Word 2007

It sounds like your default input language is a right-to-left language.
Check your Windows keyboard setttings and also your Word language settings
(Office Button Word Options Popular tab Language Settings button (I do
find it odd that changing language settings is considered popular, and I
wonder how many people do it ever, never mind often).

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"AA996TT" wrote in message
I would like to know how to reset my cursor to the top left of a blank Word
document at document opening. Somehow a setting has changed and now every
time I open a blank document the cursor starts in the top right of the
document. Thanks.