Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

Default Help with If statements in a Word Table using Form fields

I have a word table that I am using with locked fields. In the table there
is a column of numbers (4 rows) that the person types in a number from 0-4
depending on some criteria. I have totalled these numbers at the bottom and
the sum field is bookmarked as 'Total'. The maximum number can be 16
depending on what they selected above. Under the table I have another row
that depending on what the 'Total' value is it will put an 'X' in the box
that depicts what level they are. For example... if 'Total' 4 it should put
an 'X' in the first box. If 'total' =4 and 7 it puts an 'X' in the second
box. Here's the IF statement I've used for the second box.

{ =if(Total=4 and 7,X, ) }

Nothing seems to work no matter what I put in here. Any help would be
GREATLY appreciated.

Carol