Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Templates and Docs

Nope. All you should have to do is open the documents and run AutoFormat
which should then 'correct' the style changes that you made to the template.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

wrote in message
Dear Friends,

I have a number of docs in different directories which were all
originally started with a new command using a template I created which
is in my template dir. I am constantly fine tuning this template by
adding new styles and fixing the layout. Is there a way that I can
update all the docs that are using this template to reflect the
changes that I make to the dot? It seems strange that I would have to
start a new doc for each one and cut and paste the contents.

Thanks in advance

Susan