Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default 2007 Compatibility Mode

If you don't want to pay anything at all, you can get Open Office instead;
see http://www.openoffice.org/ It will not, I think, be like Word 2007--more
like Word 2003 (see a screen shot at
http://www.openoffice.org/product/pix/writer-big.png). The latest version is
described at http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/features/3.0/, and
http://why.openoffice.org/why_great.html describes its features.

"Peter" wrote in message
Suzanne,

You're probably right about that. I have used it more times than my sister
has. She probably opened at least maybe 5 times, if I can recall. I'm
quite
lazy to write, and she isn't. I tend to use the Word a lot while she would
rather write in paper.

Probably that is the answer to my problem. Anything I can do to get it
back
running without paying anything? Download a free version? I don't know
much
about these stuff. Thanks Suzanne, and others as well who gave me their
input.

Suzanne and those who mentioned the same she has, that may probably be
like
I said, the problem. Sorry if I wasn't listening... lol. Lets just say I
needed the extra reassurance. =)

Anyway, I highly appreciate it everyone who contributed. Again, thank you!