Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
achyam achyam is offline

Default Address labels - Creating new recipients in a merged document

Thank you Doug and Graham,
I used "Convert Labels into Mail Merge Data Filed" from Gramham's site.

I guess I can copy the first recipient to the next 9 address blocks then I
will have my first group of 10. Then do this again for the second recipient
and so-on.
This will allow printing of labels in the groups. Ref part 2. of my original
question.
Thanks again.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

And if your only source of data is the already merged label document -
http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote:
Where is the data source for your existing labels?

Either via the Mail Merge Wizard, the Mail Merge Toolbar or the
original Mail Merge Helper, you can edit the data source by adding
new records to it.
See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website at

"achyam" wrote in message
1. I wish to expand my recipients list in address labels merged
document? I do not want to retype the whole thing again - just add
the new ones. 2. I need to have the same individual recipients printed
in groups
of 10.
I could not find procedure? Please advise.

Vista - Word 2003 - Avery Label J8651 [65/A4sheet]