Rado Lavrih

Got a longer document. As I want to make simple formatting using
Formating toolbar Word reformats the style instead of the text. This
happens only if the whole paragraph is selected and not in the case of
single word(s).

That means when I center one paragraph (Normal style ) word reformats
the whole document with all instances of Normal! It takes ages and
then ages for undo to return formatting.

Quite abnormal behavior that makes formatting a nightmare. I did turn
off most of the settings in Autoformat and Autocorrect but it still
behaves the same.

Wonder which setting is responsible?

Rado