Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mecalith Mecalith is offline

Default hyperlink - arrghh!! tried everything here .. not worked :(

I have the same problem with all my Office programs. I found these
references while searching for an answer. They did not work for me but they
may help you.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310049/en-us
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm

"Linda" wrote:

I am getting this same error message in Outlook 2003. It JUST started in the
past few days and I haven't changed anything. I've looked at all of your
suggestions and tried those, but still cannot click on a link in any emails
that I receive.

I, too, have an administrator account and my computer is a standalone, not
on a network.

"Rob (at wits end!)" wrote:

I also have that message in all office 2007 applications.
I have vista and IE 7 Using administator account.
One of the links posted suggest editing parts of the registry but i am
unsure how to add microsoft as a trust. Can somebody please tell provide
step-by-step instructions the information in this link :
http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/xp/two/admc06.htm
Will it work in office 2007?

PLEASE can somebody give us some help!
Rob

"genexoduz" wrote:

i put a hyperlink, and when i click it, a notice say "This operation has been
canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your
system administrator?" Any idea how can i get rid of it?