Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Barb in MD Barb in MD is offline

Default Editing existing mailing label doc

Thanks. I'm working on it now. This is turning out to be a whole lot more
complicated than I expected and I could have retyped the labels or
handwritten them by now, but as I said before I want to get this right.
--
Barb

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You edit the data source on which the merge is based and then re-merge.
Editing an attached data source is only an issue with Word 2007, which adds
an extra step that earlier versions didn't have - and is shown at
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm.

Barb in MD wrote:
How do I edit entries in an existing mail merge mailing label
document? I can select "edit recipient list" but then Word will not
let me edit once I select the table to use. These are my Christmas
card labels and every year I have some problem or another with this.
I'd like to get this right once and for all! Thanks.