Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bob Arnett Bob Arnett is offline

Default envelope requests two paper types

I downloaded a template from the Miscrosoft website for a #10 Envelope. When
I go to print it, however, it seems to send two requests to my printer for
two different paper types; "envelope" and "cover". I've checked all the
settings that I can find in Page Layout and everything looks ok. The source
is the "Multi-Paper Feed" and the paper type is "envelope". Any idea where it
would be getting the bad information that it needs "cover" paper?