Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ray19 Ray19 is offline

Default How to disable some features?

I am using Word 2003 on a Vista Ultimate system. I am not the most efficient
typist. Often when I mistrike a key or keys different unwanted features pop
up for installation or to be used. Nothing further can be entered until some
action is taken on the feature suddenly presented! This is very frustrating!
Is there any way to disable some (or all ) of these features that are
evidently easily accessable from the keyboard but become quite irritating for
a noivice typist who is just trying to create a simple Word document?
Thanks, in advance, for any advice provided.
Ray19