Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Opening 2007 document changes the fonts/styles etc!

This would happen if the document had "Automatically update document styles"
enabled. Go to Office Button | Word Options | Add-Ins. In the Manage
dropdown, select Templates and click Go. Check to see whether the
"Automatically update..." box is checked.

http://word.mvps.org

"Ari" wrote in message
When my colleague opens a Word 2007 (.docx) file, all of the fonts change
before he does anything. This doesn't happen to anyone else in the team.
He
has reinstalled with no change. We can't find why text in the document is
changing to completely different fonts, colours and spacing automatically.
Any ideas?