Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Resize a background picture

Select the picture. Right click Format Picture Size - change the size to
fit.

grasshopper1947 wrote:
Windows XP
Word 2000

I downloaded a picture from fotolia.com to use as a background in a
document I am creating using Word 2000 and which I will publish to my
website.

When I insert the picture in "web view" as a background, it is so
huge that all I can see on the web page is just a small area in the
upper left corner of the picture. If I move the horizontal and
virtical scroll bars, I can see the whole picture.

How can I re-size the picture so it will just fill my document window,
so I can see the whole thing on one page?

Thanks in advance
steve