Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Can't print envelopes via Mail Merge

Did you define the custom size in Word (i.e. in Page Setup)? If so, it
may help to define the custom paper size in the printer driver (not sure
if you can do this with LJ 3600, and how to do it may depend on the
version of windows, but have a look at the printer properties, then
perhaps paper/quality, paper options, size, custom...)

Then see if you can select that custom size in Word-Page Setup

However, there are no guarantess that that will make the difference!

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

lilbur wrote:
I'm in Office 2007 and Word ... I have made my envelope with Mail Merge via
Outlook Contacts and printing to an HP LaserJet 3600. I had to make a custom
size envelope for my 1/2 fold greeting cards. Never had a problem before
Office 2007 but now all printing moves to the right even though it looks fine
on Preview. HELP!!!