Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Paragraph Spacer

If everyone learned to use their paragraph marks correctly (and tab
characters; there's little point to the others), we'd have an awful
lot fewer questions about "extra blank pages" and "extra space" and
such.

On Feb 1, 1:52*am, "Graham Mayor" wrote:
grammatim wrote:
If it were in Word, it's perfectly simple to turn off, but you
shouldn't.

Most users can work quite happily without displaying non-printing characters
all the time, and this is the default setting for Word. Of course there are
times when it is useful to display the characters, but to suggest that you
shouldn't turn them off is ridiculous. If you like to see them continuously
then that's fine for you, but I certainly would not want to see them all the
time - and neither I suggest would most people.

--

Graham Mayor - *Word MVP

My web sitewww.gmayor.com
Word MVP web sitehttp://word.mvps.org