Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default "dictionary" button on word quick-access toolbar but not for excel

You should ask Excel questions in the Excel forums. This one is for Word.
However, the spelling tool is on the Review toolbar and if you want to spell
check in a different language - see Excel Help on 'Language' which explains
how.

susie margaret wrote:
hi --

i apologize if there is an earlier post on this topic; i did a
search, but i am a newbie to this forum, so i might easily have
missed it.

in my "word 2007" program, i was able to select a "dictionary"
command for the quick-access toolbar (in addition to "thesaurus"),
but for my "excel 2007" quick-access toolbar i found a button for
"thesaurus" but none for "dictionary." how can this be?

can anyone advise me on where to look or how to do this?

thanks very much.

-- susie margaret