Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Newperson Newperson is offline

Default All documents have locked. How can I unlock?

How do I unlock this document to finish?

"Lilacblue" wrote:

I can no longer open new pages or modify existing files. A message flashes
that I cannot modify because the document is locked. All my documents are
like that. I'd worked with them earlier in the day with no problem. Why did
this happen and how can I unlock my documents? I use my laptop with Word
only; it is not used for the internet. I have had this laptop for two months.