Ms. T

Thank you!!!

"Ms. T" wrote:

I'm using Word 2003 s-1 and all of th sudden the page size is not what it is
set to be. For example, letter size is the default when opening a new
document. Although all of the setting indicate this is true, the size is not
8 12 x 11. When I view the doc at 50% and draw a text box the size of the
entire page, the properties of that text box indicate that it is really 8 1/2
x 9. When I change the page to legal, the page size is really 8 1/2 x 10.

I've tried doing a custom page size with the 8 1/2 x 11 setting and have
also uninstalled, reinstalled, updated Office, but nothing works.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!
Ms. T