Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Iamlovespar Iamlovespar is offline

Default Track Changes showing in 2007

Since I am going back and forth between 2003 and 2007, how do I fix this? I
have hundreds of documents out there that no one can read. These documents
have been changed for 4 years, so each one has lots of changes. In 2007 I see
a choice to select the FINAL with changes and the FINAL. I don't see an
option to select which changes I want?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

It would appear that removing the header and footer was one of the changes;
reject that one before accepting the rest.

http://word.mvps.org

"Iamlovespar" wrote in message
We have just moved to 2007 from 2003 and all my documents are showing with
Track changes. When I accept the final version of changes, my header and
footer disapear from the documents removing the document name and date of
review.
How do I stop this from happening?