Xero

You can use the Character map in Windows or the Symbol dialog box (Insert
Symbol) from Word to input some special characters.

You can also install the Spanish IME to input the special characters. Go to
Control Panel Regional and Language Options, under the Languages tab, click
Details. Then in the Text Service and Input Languages dialog box, click the
Add button. In the Input language drop-down menu, choose Spanish and your
perferred country option, then choose Spanish in the Keyboard layout/IME
drop-down menu.

After installing the Spanish IME, if you want to see what special characters
you can input using your keyboard, go to Start All Programs (Or Programs)
Accessories Accessibility On-screen Keyboard, start Word, then switch to
the Spanish keyboard.

"Damon" wrote:

Hi There,
I had Office XP and then upgraded to Office 2003. I would like to have the
visual keyboard back because I use it when typing in Spanish. Is this not
available in Office 2003?