TF

It sounds as though you have not activated your copy of Word (Office). Look
under HELP and you will see the Activate Product command. After installing
Office (or just Word) 2003, you may use Word (or Office) 50 times before it
locks out.

Alternatively, if you have a new computer, it may have come with a limited
trial version of Office (usually 60 days) after which you need to purchase a
product code to unlock it.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"lancaster" wrote in message
:I am trying to do my homework. I downlorded my homework and the task bar in
: word 2003 is blocked and will not allow me to do my homework. I am trying
: change letters to blue, but this action is not allowed. Also I am allowed
: copy and paste my homework to another word page.