Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Comments not a end of doc in Word 2003

Did you remember to choose "Document showing markup" in the File | Print
dialog box when printing?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"FUBARinSFO" wrote in message
Hi:

For some reason my comments are not printing at the end of the
document, using Word 2003. I've disabled balloons in Tools | Options
| Track Changes.

I know this is how comments used to work before the addition of these
ballons. Was that functionality dropped in the transition from Word
2000 to Word 2003, or is there some setting that will enable this that
I've overlooked?. Otherwise all I've got are tags in the text for the
comment but no comments themselves.

Thanks in advance.

-- Roy Zider

Microsoft Office Word 2003 SP3 v.11.0 (build 8237)