Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
mrzero mrzero is offline

Default Data for mail merge typed but cannot retrieve.

I typed all the data pertaining to people in my data sheet. However, when I
go to retrieve the information for the mail merge, my computer indicates it
cannot find the information. I am using Office Home and Student 2007.
I also have some documents that will not come out in English, They show
things like File conversion jpg and then list Windows (default) MS-Dos or
other encoding. In another box it shows Taiwan, Western Europe etc. How do
I get this to go back to English only? Thank You.