Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

Default how can i underline only 5 letter words?

Stefan,

Sorry about the mispelling of your name down the thread.

Stefan Blom wrote:
Press Ctrl+H to display the Find & Replace dialog box. Click the More
button (if necessary) to see all options. Check the "Use wildcards"
option. Specify the following:

"Find what": ?????

"Replace with": (leave blank; choose Underline formatting in Format,
Font)
Then press Replace All.

"ruan99" wrote in message
I have an essay written but I have to underline only the 5 letter
words in it. I do not want to go back and underline them all
individually, so I am wondering if there is a way to mass underline
only 5 letter words. Thank you

--
Greg Maxey - Word MVP

My web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org