Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Deleting Section Breaks and loosing headers!

For the "complete" explanation of how section breaks behave, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...thSections.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Barb" wrote in message
I've found that when I have a 'blank' last page because of a misplaced
Section Break - Next Page at the end, I can click on the very last
paragraph
mark of the document and go into Page Setup - Layout and change the
Section
Start from New Page to Continuous. This will at least get rid of the
'blank'
page without losing my headers and footers.
--
Thanks!
Barb

"Al" wrote:

If I'm in Section 2 of my doc, and I delete "Section Break (New page)",
then
if I'm not mistaken the headers that remain in Section 2 become those
that
were in Section 3!
I want to keep the headers/footers in section 2....any ideas please?
Allan