Jay Freedman

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 15:25:06 -0700, Michael DiSanto Michael
wrote:

I am using office 2003 and have a word document that does not show any
spelling or grammar errors underlined in red or green. I checked and the
check spelling and grammar as you type is turned on. Actually it does
underline misspelled words in other documents. If I highlight the whole
document and tell it to spell check it says "done". Even if I deliberately
put in a spelling error it does not show up. Is there a way that I can turn
the automatic spell check back on in this document?

Press Ctrl+A to select the whole document. Go to Tools Language
Set Language and clear the checkbox for "Do not check spelling or
grammar".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman