XmisterIS XmisterIS is offline
Junior Member

Oh yes, I have tried saving to MS Word format in Open Office. Open Office will display the resulting file correctly, however in MS Word it looks like a wretched abomination. A wretched filthy abomination and nothing less.

Yes, the world would be a better place if we all used Linux! In fact, the world would be a better place if we used a bank of interchangeable syndicated XML feed formats with memory efficiency being provided by an automatic tag indexing system (like a "tag palette").

They shall have their documents in PDF format and damned be their eyes and teeth if they don't like it.

Last edited by XmisterIS : April 15th 09 at 02:24 PM