Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Saving a Word Doc as a Web Page

I've heard even Publisher MVPs say it was actually worse than Word (creates
messier HTML).

http://word.mvps.org

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
The correct answer is not much at all. (Yuck!)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"CyberTaz" gtz1@comcastdotnet wrote in message
It wasn't a recommendation by any means... I just suggested that it's
better than Word - I didn't say how much better :-)

--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
No, no, no - don't recommend Publisher. Recommend Notepad if they won't
use something like Expressions Web.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"CyberTaz" gtz1@comcastdotnet wrote in message
Well, yeah, Bill - that's what Save As Web *Page* means :-) Word is not
really designed for the purpose of creating Web Sites. You'd do far
better to invest in a decent web authoring software package. Even PPt
or Publisher would be a better choice than Word.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Bill Braxton" Bill wrote in
message ...
I saved my 20 page Word doc.x as a Web Page, when I use I.E.6 to view
it, I
comes out as a single Web page that you have to scroll through. How
do I
create multiple Web pages?