Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default How tell macro short cut keys?

Head into Word Options - Customize & click the Keyboard Shortcuts: Customize
button. Scroll to the bottom of the Categories list, select Macros, then
select the macro from the list of Commands. The keystoke will display in the
Current Keys: box. NOTE: The macro you're interested in has to be available
in a currently open document or template in order for it to appear in the
Commands list.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Woody Splawn" wrote in message
I am using Word 2007.

I have several macros, but I cannot remember what shortcut keys I assigned
to them. How do I find out what the shortcut keys are to macros I have
already created.