Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default New Style

Press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S (or click the little dialog launcher button in the
bottom right corner of the Styles group on the ribbon) to open the Styles
pane. Right-click the name of your Rlist style and choose "Add to Quick
Style gallery" from the menu.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

PA wrote:
Word 2007:

I have created a new style, named Rlist. I would like to add it as a
button in the Styles Gallery on the Home tab. Cant seem accomplish
this.
Please offer a bit of guidance. I am at a loss to figure this our.
Thank you
Paul