Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Cannot select Word as default program for doc files.

Save it to your hard drive first and see if it does any better.

On May 5, 12:00*pm, LOBO wrote:
Did you solve your problem . If I have an Word attachment sent to me in an
e-mail, when I try to open it, I get an error message that Word can not open
and the file may be corrupt. In researching, I was told to set may "default
program" which I have done. But still nothing works..do you have any ideas?