Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Default How to automatically copy area in MS Word document

See:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"higgsframily5" wrote:

I use a document on a regular basis where I fill out the clients information,
then have to go to the second page of that same document and enter the exact
same client info again. I have created a template so all I have to do is tab
to the areas I want to fill in, but what I would ultimatley like to do is
have the areas of the second page automaticall copy the areas of the first
page I fill in so I won't have to type them again. Is that possible?