Believr

Default mail merge phantom records

At my company we have to complete a form listing borrower documentation for
each loan they have with us. I have made a mail merge document in Word 2003
using the info I enter into an Excel 2003 spreadsheet. It has been working
great until I came up to one person that had 4 loans instead of 1 or 2. I am
getting a glitch where every merged form after the one with four records also
has the same loan 3 and 4 information as the original. If I just merge the
later forms separately, this phantom information does not show up. Any
ideas?