Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ron[_4_] Ron[_4_] is offline

Default Word 8.5 partial print last line

On Mon, 25 May 2009 07:20:42 +0300, "Graham Mayor"
wrote:

Are you using an HP laser printer? I seem to recall from a long time back a
problem with some HP drivers that resulted in this issue, but cannot find
the reference. If so update the printer driver.

I'm using a HP Ink Jet C5180. Decided to remove and reinstall the
printer and it drivers. Problem solved. I have no idea what the
original problem was. Thanks agian for the responses.

Ron Kelley