Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CStewart CStewart is offline

Default footnote extending into footer

I added a footnote to my word doc (ms office 2007), which extended into the
footer and over some of the footer contents (footer contains firm name and
address). It is even worse (i.e., extends further into the footer) when I
single space the footnote, which I would prefer. Making the type smaller
doesn't help either. There is plenty of space on the page for the footnote
and no need for it to intrude on the footer, but I cannot figure out how to
move it up and out of the footer. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Thanks!