Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Document Format

Could she not redesign the Calendar so that it fits in the other orientation
such as have 12 columns (months) across the page and thirty-one rows (days)
down the page instead of the other way around?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Guy Delaney" wrote in message
My secretary creates a monthly newsletter in Microsoft Publisher 2007.
She cannot figure out a way to include a calendar in the newsletter. What
she does is create the newsletter and then creates a calendar, both in
Publisher. Then she e-mail each separately to the recipients.

She tells me that when she tries to create the calendar as part of the
newsletter that it messes up her formatting because the newsletter is in
portrait and the calendar is in landscape.

Is there a way to create the calendar as part of the newsletter so that
everything can be e-mailed together rather than doing two e-mails.

Guy