Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Auto Capitalization

You would diss the land that gave you just about every great SF writer
in the canon?

I was getting Asimov and Heinlein from the Young Adults section of the
library when I was 5.

On Jul 16, 5:16*pm, The DixieFlatline
wrote:
I was the same with Neuromancer, but owning an unread book is almost like
tooth-ache with me, I just can't leave it be, and the second time I tried it
I loved it, lord knows why; maybe I was just in a more receptive mood. I must
have been desperate for something to read, if I picked up a book I'd not
liked the firsdt time around.
Yes, Heinlein went a bit (or a lot) odd. His early stuff is still some of
the best S-F ever written though. I'm so glad you called it S-F not sci-fi ...
*Old World eh? I take it you're one of those damned colonial revolutionary
chappies then? Eh, what?

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote:
Would "Old World" be better?

I stopped reading SF cold turkey when Heinlein became a hippie (a
right-wing hippie, no less) -- I even tried Neuromancer because it was
so highly acclaimed but couldn't get even a few pages into it.