Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Can I switch the order of two pages in Word 2007 and if so how?

No, in Word you will have to use cut and paste. But note that objects will
go with the paragraphs to which they are anchored. If you are not sure what
will happen, you can always test it first on a copy of the document.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"abbyander" wrote in message
I am simply trying to switch my first page with my second page without
cutting and pasting because of lots of different formatting/boxes/charts
(stuff I cut and pasted from the Internet for a proposal on a software
purchase). Is there any command/feature I can use to organize the pages
in
my Word document in order to switch the order of these two pages????
Thanks!!!! BTW, I'm using Word 2007.