Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I edit a document that was created as a template before?

Is this a document (.doc file) or a template (.dot file)? In either case,
you can edit it just as you would any other document or template. I suspect
by "template" you may mean a protected form? If so, is the document the
result (a filled form) or just the form itself? In either case, you can
unprotect it for editing. How you accomplish this will depend on what
version of Word you are using.

http://word.mvps.org

"Leyla" wrote in message
I have an old document what was created as a template and need to edit some
text. Not sure how to do it?