E.Zenker

Thank you for your reply,

If I am sending a mail merge per email (without attachments) the picture and
the formatted text is transported without problem to the outlook mail body
by word.
So it should be possible to do the same with a macro to add also
attachments.

By the way does word 2003 supports sending mail merge with attachments.

Thank you.
E. Zenker

"Peter Jamieson" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I don't think so, but I don't really know.

I saw your other messages and looked at the object model. I think there
are at least the following problems:
a. adding attachments can alter the format of the message anyway (I think)
b. according to the Outlook object model documentation, the thing you
assign to .HTMLBody should be HTML text. I do not think
ActiveDocument.Content or any other Word range will return this, so you
will probably need to save the document as HTML first, then copy its text
to a string buffer, then assign that to .HTMLBody. I haven't tried this so
am not sure. However, the problem with that is that HTML does not actually
contain images, only links to images. So I do not think you will be able
to put image data in a message body using this technique.

Peter Jamieson

"E.Zenker" wrote in message
Thanks

is it posible to do this alsi with a dokument containing Grafiks and
formated text.

I tried HTMLBODY like this:
.Subject = mysubject
.HTMLBody = ActiveDocument.Content

Set Datarange = Maillist.Tables(1).Cell(Counter, 1).Range

Datarange.End = Datarange.End - 1

.To = Datarange

For i = 2 To Maillist.Tables(1).Columns.Count

Set Datarange = Maillist.Tables(1).Cell(Counter, i).Range

Datarange.End = Datarange.End - 1

.Attachments.Add Trim(Datarange.Text), olByValue, 1

Next i
.Send

but there are no grafik and formated text in the mailbody what is wrong??

Please Help

"Peter Jamieson" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
See

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/mailmerge/...ttachments.htm

Peter Jamieson

"E.Zenker" wrote in message
ich möchte ein pdf als Anlage an ein Word Serienmail anhängen.
Im Internet findet man die Aussage, dass das nicht möglich ist.
Kann das sein?
Gibt es ein Addin oder irgendein anderes Programm, mit dem man die in
Word
vorbereitete Serienmail mit Anhang verschicken kann.
Ich verwende Word XP und Outlook XP als Mailprogramm.

Vielen Dank für rasche Rückantwort.
E. Zenker