Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Address Book Default

Have you set Outlook 2007 as your default e-mail application - as advised by
the warning message??

Octavio wrote:
I get the following message when I click the addressicon in the
Envelope and Labels dialog:

Either there is not default mail of the current mail client cannot
fullfill the message request. Please run microsoft Office Outlook
and set it as the default mail client.

Then when I close this dialog I get another one that says:

Logon failed. You must log on to Microsoft Exchange Access to access
my address book. Error Code "Unspecified Error"

"Gordon" wrote in message

"Octavio" wrote in message
How do I make my Outlook Contacts the Default recipient addresses
in my Word evelopes?

(I have Office Preffesional 2007)

Thanks in advance.

I don't understand your problem. AFAIK Word WILL only use Outlook
Contacts as the database of addresses - there is no other
possibility. You need to give more details..