Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Changing Heading Numbering types - word 2003

See http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/numb...ppendixes.html

http://word.mvps.org

"johnniev" wrote in message
My document uses Outline Numbering for Heading 1 through 3 in the main
document (1,2,3, etc.). I want to establish an Appendix (after a section
break) and change the numbering style for Heading 1 to A, B, C, etc. I
tried
creating a new style based on Heading 1 but when I do that it changes the
numbering for the Heading 1 styles before the section break to letters.
How
can I do this