I don't believe there is any way to do this. The TOC is a single field; when
you update it, you have changed the field. The only way you could show
changes in individual entries would be if you unlinked it, but then you
wouldn't be able to update it at all.

"Barb" wrote in message
news
I have tracked changes on and have changed many pages in a 75 page word

2000
document. When I update the Table of Contents the whole TOC is changed to

red font rather than just the pages with the "tracked changes". How do I

make
the TOC reflect ONLY the changed pages without doing it "manually".

Someone please respond immediately! This 75 page document needs to go out
today and I seem to be the "expert" in word at my workplace...so much for
that.

Barb