Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Calibri font gone from Word 2003

Calibri is a Word/Office 2007 font. Were you using the same
computer 2 months ago? If it's the same computer, then maybe you
uninstalled Word/Office 2007 after you created your document? If
it's not the same computer, then maybe the Office 2007
compatibility pack (which includes Office 2007 fonts) was
installed on the computer from 2 months ago?

camrusso wrote:
I created a Word 2003 document ~2 months ago using the Calibri font. I am
now revising it, but the Calibri font is no longer available in the dropdown
list of fonts to select. Does anyone know what could have happened to
it...why it no longer appears in the dropdown list?
Thanks,
Cheryl