Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default merge prints 2 skips 1

It sounds like you have one too many Next Record fields. Probably the
unwanted one is at the end of the the second label.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"leonco" wrote in message
sorry to ask again. Having trouble getting link to communities to work to
find my original question and answer.

I have 2 post card labels per page. both have a table with fields
inserted
with "insert fields" in word 2007. I use vista. the first "table" has a
message field and address field. The second label has one table with the
same except I have a "next field" (inserted with rules in word 2007) in
front
of the first field.

It will print 2 and skip one. If i start from another record instead of
it does the same and will print 2 skip one.

my email please help.