Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ruudi bear ruudi bear is offline

Default Word 2007 Not finding all contact folders for mail merge

In Outlook 07 I have 2 subfolders (a and b) under the main Contact folder.
When I do a label merge in Word 2007 and I want to select recipients from
Outlook contacts, only the main contact folder and folders a can be seen
-folder
b is missing. How do I get it to appear when I select recipients for the
merge?

I checked the properties of both subfolders and they appear the same. They
are both also checked to include in the Outlook Address Book

Any thoughts how I can make folder b appear in Word for my mail merge

Thanks

Juliet