Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default editing mail merge recipients - data disappearing?

Which version of Word?

What is the data source (you mention 43 fields, but for example if you
create a new data source in Word, by default I think there are only
about 13) ?

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk
Visit Londinium at http://www.ralphwatson.tv

Brandon A. wrote:
After completing all 43 fields and clicking "add new" or "close," some of the
data entered will disappear. There is no rhyme or reason that I can
identify. I will enter the missing fields and close again and sometimes the
data will remain, sometimes it won't.

Any ideas why all the data is not saving?

Thank you.