Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default begin a document

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 18:13:06 +0300, "afdmello"
wrote:

I am presently writing procedures.The first page and the second page is
filled up by another person.
Which is the best way to leave the first two pages blank for subsequent data
addition?

I continuously hit the enter key until I land on the third page and begin my
document.

Afd

That is certainly not the best way.

Instead, press Ctrl+Enter to insert a page break. You can let the
other person create both of the first two pages, or you can insert two
page breaks in the new document (but that might cause a bad break for
the other person, who would then have to delete one of the breaks you
inserted).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman