Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Single-spaced lines in notepad pasting badly into Word2007

If you're typing something to paste into a Facebook Note, then Notepad or
WordPad would be more appropriate.

http://word.mvps.org

"Hollis Paul" wrote in message
In article , Suzanne S. Barnhill
wrote:
If that changed the line length, then you have done something
wrong--perhaps
changed from Justified to Left alignment. What you want to do is click
the
dialog launcher (small arrow in the bottom right corner of the Styles
group
on the Home tab and choose the No Spacing style. Alternatively, you can
use
Home | Styles | Change Styles | Style Set | Word 2003.

You guys are killing me. Here I am trying to write a simple paper
entitled
"The Pitfalls of Net Neutrality in a Christian Country with mostly
Christian
Legislators and Legislatures" and you want me to be looking for little
tiny
arrows among a set of controls I hate looking at because they are so
crowded
and inelegant while I want to be concentrating on the salacious details.
Is it
too much to ask for a simple switch to turn Word into a simple editor that
produces a product that I can paste easily into a Facebook Note?

--
Hollis Paul
Mukilteo, WA USA