Z.K.

Z.K. wrote:

I am trying to create a list of figures with hyperlinks that will let
you directly to that part of the document. Now, I was able to create
the list of figures and the hyperlink ok, but how do I tell it to go
to where I want in the document. Supposedly I should be able to edit
the hyperlink by right clicking on it, but when I do there is no edit
hyperlink entry, so what am I doing wrong?

Roger

Actually, I just noticed that the tabel of figures is a hyperlink and it
goes where it is supposed to go, but it does not look like a hyperlink.
It is just regular black text and I can't figure out how to change it
so that it really looks like a hyperlink.

Roger

Never mind, I figured it out finally.

Thanks anyway,

Roger